Recover faster from sports-related injuries with sports medicine from Stoddard Chiropractic in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Whether you are a professional athlete or a weekend warrior, we offer effective treatments and lasting relief so that you can get back to the game faster. Call us at (208) 667-0875 to discuss your specific needs.
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
As one of only approximately 5,000 certified sports physicians in the world, Dr. Stoddard provides patients with the highest quality care and treatment. The doctor's certification means that she has completed a minimum of 100 hours of postdoctoral education in specialized sports medicine topics and has passed a Board examination. Additionally, Dr. Stoddard undergoes continuing education to stay up to date on the latest research and treatments.
Even if you just want to feel better while performing your normal daily activities, we will help you achieve a pain free lifestyle.
Benefits to Athletes:
- Guidance for Athletic Training
- Sports Nutrition Consulting
- Individualized Treatment
- Access to a Wider Range of Treatment Tools
- Ability to Integrate Treatment with Training
- Sports-Specific Treatment and Preventive Exercises
- Expertise in High-Performance Athletics and Preventive Strategies
- Faster Recovery from Injury - Get Back to Play Sooner
Benefits to Non-Athletes:
- Holistic Approach Wellness Model
- Corrective Exercises to Prevent Injuries
- Reduced Treatment Duration; Fewer Visits
- Faster Evaluation of Injury or Pain Source
- Take Advantage of the Latest Treatments and Methods Developed for Athletics